$72.00 USD + shipping
Dany is a mid-length 28-29" (71-73 cm), gentle wave wig, suitable for a mother of dragons. It is similar to the Matilda with lots of fluff and layers. This wig has a center lace part that measures approx 1.5" (4 cm) wide and 3" (7.5 cm) deep, extends back 1-2" (2.5-5 cm) from the hairline and is sewn into the cap of the wig.
The part is not wide enough to be moved, though you could comb the hair back and hide the part if desired. This is a lace part and not a skin top part; you will need a neutral colored wig cap or a latex cap in your skin tone to hide your hair. Lacefronts are the best way to have a natural-looking hairline and are meant to be attached to your head with spirit gum or lacefront tape.
- WARNING: Due to the lace part, this cap is about 21.5" - one and a half inches smaller than our signature cap, and also has less ventilated hair on the sides than other lace wigs.
- 21.5" cap before stretch
- 10.5" lace hairline ear to ear
- 0.25" to 0.75" ventilated hair
- 2 sewn-in wig clips at temples
- Heat-resistant up to 420°F
- 300-325°F recommended
- While our lace front wigs all come with extra lace in the front so that you can add additional hair if you choose, we advise you to please not try on a lace front wig without trimming the extra lace first. The lace is not made to stretch and may rip if you attempt to put the entire piece over your head, ruining the natural looking hairline.
- Please note: We do our best to display wigs as accurately as possible, but display heads are slightly smaller than lifesize. Subsequently, the wig may be shorter on a person.
- Check our Flickr Gallery to see customers wearing this wig!
NOTICE: Backorders are not available at this time. This feature will return Tuesday, May 29th at 9am CDT after our Memorial Day sale is over.
This does NOT mean the item will be back in stock on this date. This only means that it will be available for BACKORDER again.
Please note that the "Add to Cart" button will not add this item to your cart. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause!