$45.00 USD + shipping
This longer version of the Chibi is a pigtailed wig with a part that goes all the way down the back of the head. The tails measure 34" (86 cm) from crown to tip with long bangs and no skin top in front go below the chin approximately 3'' (7.5 cm) when worn. Braiding is for ease of transport and can be removed and any wavy hair straightened.
This wig is not suitable for high ponytailing as wefting will show, nor can you take the hair out of the ponytails and wear it loose. We offer various tutorials on how to modify our ponytail wigs to make them smaller. We do not offer exchanges or refunds on this wig because of its size being too large or too small.
- Check our Flickr Gallery to see customers wearing this wig!
Sizing: This wig's standard measurement is 22" to 23.5" (56-60 cm). If you are interested in purchasing this wig, please do the following:
- Measure with a tape measure around the nape of your neck, under your ears, and along your forehead hairline.
- If your measurement is under 22" (56 cm), you will not be able to comfortably wear this wig without fitting issues and/or alteration.
- If your head size is over 24" (61 cm), your hairline will likely show without makeup application or shaving.
- The length from the front hairline of the wig to the back (down the middle part) is roughly 14" (36 cm), so if your measurement is more than that (with hair in a wig cap), then the front or back of your hairline might show.